PDA

View Full Version : Why Good People Die Early

tantric_yogi
August 19th, 2003, 06:37 PM
while (hewtiya log go living past their expiry date?

Zen
August 19th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

khud se poochh! :D:D:D

j/k

Budmaas
August 19th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Zen
khud se poochh! :D:D:D

j/k

:D :D :D
Tantu baba ke saath me hi baithaa kyaa tu ..........? Budhdhe ko kya Dhobi pachhar maraa tune ... :)

DesiBaba
August 19th, 2003, 08:18 PM

i guess people tend to become good when their end is near..by some freak of nature they realize that their tyme is up and theres no use being bad and so they suddenly become good..:confused:

err..well...

tantric_yogi
August 19th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by DesiBaba
i confused: err..well...

:) Makes two of us. Desi yaar yeh (hewtiye ka photo nikal na ...

:D Zen Pandit ko lagta hei ke koi ;) joona id mein Tantric ne pareshaan kiya. Saath saal ke jawan ko budda bole? Pandrahinchee se sabh jalte hein ...

Diplomat
August 20th, 2003, 06:26 AM

that is what u think.

mebbe u need to change the definition of Good and Bad. Right?

Big-G
August 20th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by DesiBaba
i guess people tend to become good when their end is near..by some freak of nature they realize that their tyme is up and theres no use being bad and so they suddenly become good

Not really. If you notice, the world is such a fukked up place today as a result of really old, greedy and power hungry men in powerful positions with no regard or respect for human lives. using humans as pawns to satisfy their egoistic perversions. Duniyaa ki vaat sirf haraami budhdhoN nay lagayi hai. Bachchay aur javaan apni lulli pakad kay side meiN khaday hotay hain.

Now the main topic...
Tantu baba... when you have a bottle of rat poison and a jar of honey in your house, which one gets over fast and which ones stays on and on?? ;) Herein lies the answer to your question. Sleep over it. It will come to you.

Rahul
August 20th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Why Good People Die Early

depend on whats yr defination of good or bad, you and me consider hitler and Idi amin as bad guy but some people think they were good, you and me and like us think current days terrrorist are bad but still some people think they are good.

Think about one name who you think was good, and looks around you'll found someone who gonna says that guy was 'Evil'

By the way I think all Echarchans are good people ;)