PDA

View Full Version : Funny observation in male restroom

Gr8_Hindustani
July 10th, 2003, 05:44 PM
I went to the restroom and there was another guy peeing. After peeing instead of using hands to flush he used his foot:D. I was perplexed and ofcourse amused. So, I asked him why was he not using hands. He replied "people hold their (0Ck and then use the same hand to flush. I don't want to touch anything that has touched someone's (0Ck. I don't know what places those (0Cks have been:):rolleyes:

Talk about hygiene but I guess that guy has a point....

echarcha
July 10th, 2003, 05:54 PM
if he was short.. because to lift your leg while peeing.. I mean... :D

Budmaas
July 10th, 2003, 11:56 PM
I think he is right............. in case of saving time//using his mind correctly etc..................:)

vakil sahib
July 11th, 2003, 01:14 AM
i hope the flush was not of the old fashioned over head chain type:D

otherwise he would have had to do an overhead bicycle kick rivaldo style to activate the flush:p

tantric_yogi
July 11th, 2003, 01:50 AM
You were invited to a friends home and need to go to toilet bad ... you lock the door and bloody find pubic hairs on toilet seat or under it. Do you find it a major problem or am I a freak? Major problem!

Using feet to flush ... :D Not in my own home but outside I always do that. I just dont know why. But I do.

If it is a handle on the water thing itself no problem and just use left or right foot to press lightly. If button thing few feet above the floor in the wall thn I carefully measure the distance and raise my right leg karate style. In public toilets always have to open the partition door for proper distance and accuracy of the kick. I have become good at flush kick.

krantikari
July 11th, 2003, 02:21 AM
I use tissue paper to press the button or turn the lever.

Gr8_Hindustani
July 11th, 2003, 08:11 AM
flush while peeing but after peeing and closing his zipper.

dirty
July 11th, 2003, 09:36 AM
So you were observing him , till he closed his zipper :D

GpeL
July 11th, 2003, 09:41 AM
No infact, he observed him even AFTER he closed the zipper. :eek:

TerminatorJR
May 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
I went to the restroom and there was another guy peeing. After peeing instead of using hands to flush he used his foot:D. I was perplexed and ofcourse amused. So, I asked him why was he not using hands. He replied "people hold their (0Ck and then use the same hand to flush. I don't want to touch anything that has touched someone's (0Ck. I don't know what places those (0Cks have been:):rolleyes:

Talk about hygiene but I guess that guy has a point....
I burst out laughing after reading this one. However what the guy said is true. We usually use the same hand while holding it and the same hand to press the flush lever/button. No wonder, just a while back when I went to the toilet and observed the steel lever, it had lost its shine. I observed something else too today. After peeing and flushing, the same hand usually goes on to turn the tap/fosset (unless automatic) on the sink, wash hands with soap & hot water and again touch the tap to turn it off. Never paid attention to this and it somehow now makes me feel yuck. I will make double sure that I have 200% washed my hands before I touch anything to eat next time. Good lesson. What about you ?

Alibaba
May 4th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Using feet to flush ... :D Not in my own home but outside I always do that. I just dont know why. But I do.

If it is a handle on the water thing itself no problem and just use left or right foot to press lightly. If button thing few feet above the floor in the wall thn I carefully measure the distance and raise my right leg karate style. In public toilets always have to open the partition door for proper distance and accuracy of the kick. I have become good at flush kick.

You know Tantu bhai, maybe Great Hindustani saw you! I mean, that could be a possibility couldn't it? Anyways... novel idea!

Lol on echarcha's opinion... lifting the leg while peeing! :rotfl: :rotfl:

One more hygine tip... maybe you could place the toilet paper on the seat cover to avoid direct contact with it!

echarcha
May 4th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Okay this is about peeing and touching yourself ;) and then using same hand to touch the flush..

But answer me honestly - which hand do you use to wipe and then do you use same hand to flush the commode?

Alibaba
May 4th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Okay this is about peeing and touching yourself ;) and then using same hand to touch the flush..

But answer me honestly - which hand do you use to wipe and then do you use same hand to flush the commode?

I use different hands...! I believe also the rest of us do..

tantric_yogi
May 4th, 2005, 03:29 AM
I have noticed that for the past few years, "stuph" just glides out in couple of long, dry, solid, rolled, sausage like, perfectly symmetrical shape ... leaving opening and surrounding areas as clean as a whistle. No need for me to wipe or wash. Not that I do not like to except there is nothing there to clean. I know what you guys are thinking ... dont I smell bad all day ... what smell ... I wish you could smell it ... it smells like un-furtilised garden.

I wish you could see the "stuph" resting their in fresh, clean pool of almost drinkable water ... looking so serene and peacefull. Like work of art. Oftentimes, I am almost overcome with guilt having to flush it down.

I know you guys too will like to see, admire and appreciate ... unfortunately, I know not how to transfer photo from phone to laptop.

To Newcomers ... there is no need to be offended ... we are discussing a perfectly normal bodily function. You might find it difficult to believe but even your favorite movie stars need to go to toilet.

Challo enough ... good night.

:angel:

TerminatorJR
May 4th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I have noticed that for the past few years, "stuph" just glides out in couple of long, dry, solid, rolled, sausage like, perfectly symmetrical shape

Like work of art.

Aap kis chakki ka aata khaate ho :D ?
By the way, what you say makes sense Tantric :rotfl: , but still little wiping is required na ?
We were discussing about peeing, however, it does apply to the flush on the commode too (all genders can now participate :D)

One more hygine tip... maybe you could place the toilet paper on the seat cover to avoid direct contact with it!
Ya right :rolleyes: , once I went to the toilet and seen a bunch of toilet paper on the toilet seat left by the person who finished "faxing" there last. So, I had additional job of pushing all that paper with my shoes into the toilet.

Alibaba
May 4th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Ya right :rolleyes: , once I went to the toilet and seen a bunch of toilet paper on the toilet seat left by the person who finished "faxing" there last. So, I had additional job of pushing all that paper with my shoes into the toilet.

LOL... :rotfl: Its alright man... we are used to watch poop all over Mumbai.. you were lucky enough to see just the toilet paper on the seat cover! :D

DesiBaba
August 19th, 2005, 01:48 PM
i hope the flush was not of the old fashioned over head chain type:D

otherwise he would have had to do an overhead bicycle kick rivaldo style to activate the flush:p

hahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: