May 9th, 2003, 01:51 PM
does naybody know jhatpat way of loosing weight

GpeL
May 9th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Depends..
How jhatpat and how much?

nauratankurma
May 9th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Gpel bhai I am fat . I want to loose at least 100lbs.

GpeL
May 9th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Puncture your car's all 4 tires. Move away 10 miles from work. Dont take public transport or cab. Start from home 140 Minutes before time to reach work and reach to work on time.

One month.. guaranteed you will loose 100 pounds. If that does not work.. may be hand cuffing you during lunch/dinner/breakfast time with the above routine will do the trick in one month.

nauratankurma
May 9th, 2003, 02:00 PM
yaar dont make fun of me. Everyone says it is my metabolism. I weigh 250lbs. I dont look like the ammies who are really fat and thier fat dangles arounds but 250lbs for 5ft10" is a lot. I go on these diets and later get fat. Boy!am i bored of this!?:rolleyes:

CyberKhiladi
May 9th, 2003, 02:01 PM
PHILOSPHY:
Calories in < Calories Out!!

got it?

Ok here is my CUTTING ROUTINE
The Rules:

1. Forget all the bullshyt you read in the magazines.. it's usually wrong and it'll only confuse you.

2. Cutting, like bulking(buildin up), is simple mathematics.. calories below maintenance = fat loss.

2b. A GOOD CUTTING PROGRAM WILL TAKE AT LEAST 8 WEEKS, MORE IF YOU'RE FATTER. THIS WILL ENSURE THAT YOU WILL RETAIN AS MUCH MASS AS POSSIBLE AND NOT END UP LOOKING LIKE A SKINNY RUNT.

IF YOU THINK CUTTING IS EASY. WAKE THE FUKK UP. BULKING UP IS THE EASY PART.

2c. A CUTTING CYCLE SHOULD LAST NO LONGER THAN 12-16 WEEKS (if you're really fat).. ANYTHING MORE IS TOO MUCH STRESS ON THE BODY.

IT'S BETTER TO UP YOUR CALS GRADUALLY BACK UP TO MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT A MONTH, TO REPLENISH YOUR BODY, BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANOTHER CUTTING CYCLE.

3. Cardio is overrated.

The only use for cardio for cutting purposes is to insure a negative calorie balance. However, too much cardio eats up all your muscle.

4. NEVER GO BELOW 1600 calories.

That's what cardio is for. Start at your baseline, then progressive cut 200 calories each week til you hit somewhere close to 1600. Once in that 1600 range you start to add cardio.

5. Long, steady-state cardio is bullshyt.

No cardio session should last more than 20 minutes. High intensity cardio of at least 10 but not more than 20 minutes is the key. (by intense I mean, wind sprint level effort). Start at 2 - 3 sessions per week, and continue to add as needed.

6. Low-carb diets are bullshyt, unless you are on the juice (specifically the cutting drugs) .

They leave you flat, and your workouts/strength will suffer... The carbs to avoid like the plague are the starchy carbs like pasta, white rice, and potatoes

7. Most of your carbs should come from fat free dairy, green vegetables and moderate portions of brown rice and potatoes. Only green veggie carbs after 8PM.

8. Suggested macro nutrient ratios:

Carbs: 1-1.2g / # body weight
Protein: 2g./ # body weight
Fat : as little as possible, take one tablespoon of flaxseed oil with protein and no carbs before bed.

most of your daily carbs should come in the three hour window following your weight workout. (see GUIDE TO BULKING for more info)

9. Supplementation

Vitamin C, B, E, CLA, herbal fat burner, creatine, and glutamine (although optional)

10. About training: YOU TRAIN EXACTLY THE SAME AS IF YOU WERE BULKING.

I.E. CONTINUE TO LIFT HEAVY, this stimulation will keep the muscles overloaded and will retain as much mass as possible while the negative calorie balance takes off the fat. Also, it will keep the muscles hard and full..

11. higher reps while cutting is absolute garbage.

The people that advocate that are the jokers in the magazines who are all juiced, so what they do or don't do is irrelevant, the amount of drugs they are on insures success either way.

For the natural lifter, it's a one way ticket to losing big time mass....

To recap: cutting is negative calorie balance while continuing to lift heavy to keep as much of the mass you have on you.

good luck,

nauratankurma
May 9th, 2003, 02:07 PM
This is my pic

GpeL
May 9th, 2003, 02:08 PM
You aint that fat bro.. theek hi to hai!!!

Vaise tera hair style bahut badhiyaa hai.

nauratankurma
May 9th, 2003, 02:14 PM
haan I have put on weight after I came here. loads of pizza. Vaise bhi looking at the crowd around me in UCLA complex ata hai. On top of that thanx to my dad i am bald.

CyberKhiladi
May 9th, 2003, 02:15 PM
u know what how about sending the right pic!! at 5 10 and 250 lbs!! u cant even be close to that!! do not attribute 250 lbs by saying yr bone density is hight!! BS!! if thats the case.......u wouldnt be able to move.

Now sent in the right pic!

also . tell me how much u bench, can squat or deadlift!! based on that I can tell you !!

also if ur bf % body fat .......is over 22% its safe to assume u can bench more that 100 lbs!!

But onthe flip sie u gotta get yr bf to 15-16 range!! its going to take solid 7-8 months!! but u will feel real good about yr self!! hi on condifence and self esteem!!

so all i can say is .....work your body!! play tennis, get on the treadmill for 23 minutes and kill 240 calories at 5.1 Miles per hour speed!!
improves yr heart and blood circulation as well ........live a longer life!!
at the same time also get into maining yr muscle mass!! so lift those weightS!! do go overboard with weights ....but make sure u do all that!! swim......gets u leaner, shapes yr chest and arms a bit!! ..and gives you those wings!! (v shape!!)

GpeL
May 9th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by nauratankurma
On top of that thanx to my dad i am bald.

Yaar dukhi mat ho.. SolarGunj pai se puch.. He will teach you how to generate electricity using the light refleceted off your marble top. He is the top authority on that and many other such uses.

Vaise tum aur humare taks paai agar ek jagah milo to light ki jarurat hi nahi hai.. dono ke ujde chaman se lights bounce ho kar aise hi ujaala kar dega. Ganje bade kismat waale hote hain yaar.

Vaise what did your dad do.. itni pitaai kiyee ki baal ud gaye? Yaar is liye bolte hain badmaashi kum kiyaa karo.

Diplomat
May 9th, 2003, 06:12 PM
I go on these diets and later get fat. Boy!am i bored of this!?:rolleyes:

u have to continue the diet FOR LIFE...samjhe?

I lost 35lbs in 4 months using a fat free det and am still continuing that same diet even after 10 months. I know the moment I come back to original diet, i wlll be fat.

take ur choice.

nydood
May 13th, 2003, 07:29 AM
excercise karo yaar...without any excercise no diet will be of any use.

btw.. it would help if you had a photo which could be seen without the help of a microscope :D

Budmaas
May 13th, 2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by GpeL
You aint that fat bro.. theek hi to hai!!!

Vaise tera hair style bahut badhiyaa hai.

:D
Abey Pelu.. ushme Style hai bas........ Hair kahaa hai .. :D

Big-G
May 13th, 2003, 07:53 AM
On top of that thanx to my dad i am bald.

Thank your Mom, not your Dad. The gene for baldness is inherited from Mother's side. The baldness gene is attached to the X part of the 23rd chromosome. In males, this chromosome comes from Mother (father contributes the Y one).

JaiSpeaks
May 13th, 2003, 08:05 AM
did u check urself for insulin resistant syndrome . u may have that advantage :D

anyway .. get to a fitness trainer and start a daily routine . idhar echarchans se upay loge to apna nuksaan karoge .

Watever exercise u do u got to do it right and a thread like this wont help u kya ... aur saale yeh navratan khurma khana chod de .. :D

nayasavera
May 14th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Navratan Kurma, Yaar you are not all that fat. I think you are more concerned abt the fat that has accumulated at wrong places over a period of time. A pouch like lower tummy. More pronounced love handles. I think all you want is to look good naked.

Here's my prescription.

100 pushups a day. 50 (30+20) in the morning before you leave for office. And 50 (30+20) in the evening after your day's work. It would take only 10 mins of your time in the whole day. No other exercise is required. Get used to an early dinner and don't eat rice in the evenings. Try to reduce sugar content in you meals.

That's it. Now get going and come back and thank me after a month for bringing a naya savera in your life.

I won't be able to do much for your hair. I will be launching a new product very soon-- Savera fetilizers - that promises to be successful on such a banjar zameen. Stay tuned...

baapji
May 14th, 2003, 11:53 PM
try weed n skip lunch

:cool:

clik
May 15th, 2003, 12:42 AM
sabse aasaan nuskha :

subah 5 baje soke utho .

aadhe ghante ki jogging .

wapas laut ke 2 glasses Nimbu paani thoda sa honey daal ke .

Breakfast mein 2 slices white bread ke bina maska chipkaye .

Lunch gol .

Shaam ko agar pet mein choohe kooden to 1 apple kha sakte ho .

Raat ko 7.30 pe dinner with green salad , 2 rotis and daal .

Poore din mein kam se kam 1 litre paani pio .

aur haan .....

agar maaried ho to , raat ko sone se pehle 1 shot .... bhulna mat .

1 mahine mein kam se kam 10 Kgs neeche .

tantric_yogi
May 15th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Your problem is not sideways but upfront ... Tera TOND! With tond like that, how do you get to admire your Babhubhai? That is if there is anything to admire. Not that it is any of my business!

OK. Serious ... unlike fat all over, tond is easy to get rid of. Easiest! Couple of weeks.

You can easily make yourself look five to ten kilos lighter ... that is in the eyes of opposite sex ... by just applying floral-spice perfume or cologne ... really no joke. It took a ten year study and a US psychiatrist and neurologist Dr. Alen Hirsh to discover that the floral-spice cologne or perfume worked as "the olfactory equivalent to vertical lines" ... he presented his findings at a recent meeting held by the Association for Sciences of Chemo-reception (in Florida)

Other odours, including butterscotch, cigarette smoke, grapefruit and pepperoni pizza don't have the same effect.

A fat women smelling of floral-spice aroma and two hundred males aged between 12 and 61 participated in this survey ...

videsee
May 15th, 2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by clik
sabse aasaan nuskha :

subah 5 baje soke utho .

aadhe ghante ki jogging .

Kuch samajh main nahin aaya!:(
Agar 5 baje soyenga, to kab uthenga?:(
Aur jogging kab karenga?

Yaar Baapoooo, thoda clear instructions do yaar!:confused: :confused:

dhurandhar
May 15th, 2003, 07:46 AM

sure....eat less and work more....physical work that involves the motion of your body..:D

if you cannot give up eating....eat more proteins and less carbs...and keep on working out:D

The best way is to do things the hard way....like washing clothes with detergent soap (tikiya) and brush, the old fashioned way....or not using the elevator etc..:D

nayasavera
May 15th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by videsee
Kuch samajh main nahin aaya!:(
Agar 5 baje soyenga, to kab uthenga?:(
Aur jogging kab karenga?

clik ko quote kar rahe ho aur baapu ko yaad kar rahe ho..

vaise question is still valid..

bataa be clik :mad: 5 baje aadmi soke kaise uth sakta hai ?

baapji
May 15th, 2003, 10:40 AM

ab aapko instruction ki kya jarrorat pad gayi:D:D

khana kum aur nasha jyada

jaise mere sar main dard ho to main ungli ( haath ki ;) ) pe paper clip laga leta hoon sara dhayaan udhar aa jaata hai

isiliye nashe main rahega to khana kum khayega

jaandaar nushkha hai try karo

videsee
May 15th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by baapji
ab aapko instruction ki kya jarrorat pad gayi:D:D

khana kum aur nasha jyada

jaise mere sar main dard ho to main ungli ( haath ki ;) ) pe paper clip laga leta hoon sara dhayaan udhar aa jaata hai

isiliye nashe main rahega to khana kum khayega

jaandaar nushkha hai try karo

Kya karoon Baapooo teri yaad aathey rehthi hai! Ithna nazdeek hai par phir bhi ithnee hai doori!:D:D:D:D

baapji
May 15th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Kya karoon Baapooo teri yaad aathey rehthi hai! Ithna nazdeek hai par phir bhi ithnee hai doori!:D:D:D:D

aapne program cancel kiya warna main to idhar kya udhar kya

jahan bolte aa jaaata

jab ghar chhoda to pardes apna sa lagne laga
jab dost chhoota to gair apna sa lagne laga
jab rah rah kar teri yaad aayi Ae 'sanam'
to tumhara dil, tumhara CHAND apna sa lagne laga

clik
May 16th, 2003, 12:14 AM
bataa be clik :mad: 5 baje aadmi soke kaise uth sakta hai ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oye Videsee and Naya Savera .....

Raat ko soya hua insaan subah 5 baje soke hi uthega ya jaage hue uth jayega ?

Naya savera 5 baje hi hota hai bhai .....

CyberKhiladi
June 4th, 2003, 11:20 AM
aur nauratan koorma kya hua? any feed back on the weight loss program?

batao yaaar!! poora instructuion set bana ke rakha hai tere liye!!

ab to kuch effect aan chaiye!!

only thing u need is FOCUS!!:

dirty
November 24th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Abe kya hua tere weight ka. Sam's club ki membership li kya ? Aur tere baji 15 room mates ka kya haal hai !

jayashree
November 24th, 2003, 10:10 PM

I am give you a very good method of loosing weight. It has worked for so many of my friends.

You need to be little carefull about ur diet but not too careful.

This is a breathing excercise it can be done any time of the day and any number of times you will start loosing from the third day.

Take a deep breathe closing your mouthtight and take a deep breathe till the count of 4 then hold your breathe in the same position till the count of 4 and then slowly leave your breathe till the count of 6 and then hold it to the count of 2 and then again pull up the again to the count of 4 and so on.

Take my words in 42 days you will see the difference.

Before starting this excercise take your weight and measure your weight every week.

I reduced 6 kgs in 42 days. But you must do it very regularly and the breathing should be done properly you should feel the pull in your stomach.

This releaved me from migranne. When ever i have too much of tension i do this excercise and my tension get releaved.

Xandu
November 24th, 2003, 10:16 PM

measure it on moon.

jayashree
November 24th, 2003, 10:20 PM

This is the problem with everybody. Everybody need to understand their body well and then work on it.

clik
November 24th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by nayasavera

clik ko quote kar rahe ho aur baapu ko yaad kar rahe ho..

vaise question is still valid..

bataa be clik :mad: 5 baje aadmi soke kaise uth sakta hai ?

abe 5 baje savere sone ke baad uth , soya to raat ko hoga na ?

YedaAnna
November 24th, 2003, 11:32 PM
guys i tried the much acclaimed GM diet last week. i tell u don't you guys ever try any such thing without being really ready for it. Maan it was horrible. The first day it was only fruits. I could not sleep that night because of the void that I was feeling in my stomach all night:D Next day it was only vegetables. Raw or cooked. Nothing else. 10 glasses of water everyday. The second day my brain stopped working, I was feeling so tired, I could hardly see or read anything. At the end of the second day, I called quits. I might have lost some pounds but it ain't worth it. I am better off exercising:)

jayashree
November 24th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by YedaAnna
guys i tried the much acclaimed GM diet last week. i tell u don't you guys ever try any such thing without being really ready for it. Maan it was horrible. The first day it was only fruits. I could not sleep that night because of the void that I was feeling in my stomach all night:D Next day it was only vegetables. Raw or cooked. Nothing else. 10 glasses of water everyday. The second day my brain stopped working, I was feeling so tired, I could hardly see or read anything. At the end of the second day, I called quits. I might have lost some pounds but it ain't worth it. I am better off exercising:)

i can tell you another way of reducing.

there is something called apple diet or chicken diet

Just eat either one KG of Apples in a day or eat one kg of chicken in a day and see after one month.

these are some of the serious tips to reduce weight.

viruss
November 24th, 2003, 11:37 PM
The second day my brain stopped working
:D :D

I might have lost some pounds but it ain't worth it.

Yeda tera Brain ko bhurji paav khila nahi to tu sach much yeda ho jayega.. :D

YedaAnna
November 24th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by jayashree
i can tell you another way of reducing.

there is something called apple diet or chicken diet

Just eat either one KG of Apples in a day or eat one kg of chicken in a day and see after one month.

these are some of the serious tips to reduce weight.

u talkin bout apples. maan i ate all the fruits that are out there in the market. but can't replace them with the other essentials that one ought to consume daily. yes these apple chicken diets are basically variations of one or the other diet schemes. the GM diet says fruits first day (apples if u say), then it has chicken or beef the 5th day or so. but how far are these feasible? Try surviving on apples for 2 days. then we can think bout 30 days. if u were to sit idle like Mahatma Gandhi, then I can very well starve for more than a month and try n lose weight:D

jayashree
November 24th, 2003, 11:49 PM
u talkin bout apples. maan i ate all the fruits that are out there in the market. but can't replace them with the other essentials that one ought to consume daily. yes these apple chicken diets are basically variations of one or the other diet schemes. the GM diet says fruits first day (apples if u say), then it has chicken or beef the 5th day or so. but how far are these feasible? Try surviving on apples for 2 days. then we can think bout 30 days. if u were to sit idle like Mahatma Gandhi, then I can very well starve for more than a month and try n lose weight:D

See these diets i have seen dont help a lot in terms of weight.

but they help you to control your temptation.

During Navratras i am on total fast. I have two cups of tea in a day and one banana in the after noon and one apple at night for all 9 days. and believe me i dont reduce even few grams but my concentration power and my tempetation for any things comes undercontrol.

but yes all these are under control for few months and then i am back to my normal tempetations.

jyotikaplish
November 24th, 2003, 11:55 PM
well instant way of reducing weight can best be done by joining an aerobics class. well agar considerabla amoutn of wt. lose karna ho u need to give an hour at it daily. no need to stop eating food but avoid sweet n oily things as much as u can.
go in for light lunch n dinner but have a good breakfast coz its most necessary.avoid having too much of rice n potatoes.
do not go to sleep at least atleast up until one hour after u've had ur meal.have a sleep of 6 hrs n not more than that.
if possible go for sa walk mall or big whicever is convenient.
well its been three months since i joined an aerobics class n lost bout 5n a half kgs in the 1st two months but was not regular in the 3rd month so had no further change.
baaki have warm lemon water with a teaspoon of honey which too helps in reduction but takes a bit of time.

jayashree
November 25th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by jyotikaplish
well instant way of reducing weight can best be done by joining an aerobics class. well agar considerabla amoutn of wt. lose karna ho u need to give an hour at it daily. no need to stop eating food but avoid sweet n oily things as much as u can.
go in for light lunch n dinner but have a good breakfast coz its most necessary.avoid having too much of rice n potatoes.
do not go to sleep at least atleast up until one hour after u've had ur meal.have a sleep of 6 hrs n not more than that.
if possible go for sa walk mall or big whicever is convenient.
well its been three months since i joined an aerobics class n lost bout 5n a half kgs in the 1st two months but was not regular in the 3rd month so had no further change.
baaki have warm lemon water with a teaspoon of honey which too helps in reduction but takes a bit of time.

see that is the problem of excercising and all... read and do the breathing excercise anytime of the day and anywhere and it is easy and you will loose weight everyday.

jyotikaplish
November 25th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by jayashree
see that is the problem of excercising and all... read and do the breathing excercise anytime of the day and anywhere and it is easy and you will loose weight everyday.

well u have to strive to thrive.

agar kuch chhaiye toh u have to take the pains to do that. itna karne se i gained a bit of self confidence too as well as lost a few kgs.just an hour of ur day n all will coem to be fine for u in a few days.

jayashree
November 25th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by jyotikaplish
well u have to strive to thrive.

agar kuch chhaiye toh u have to take the pains to do that. itna karne se i gained a bit of self confidence too as well as lost a few kgs.just an hour of ur day n all will coem to be fine for u in a few days.

i agree..kuch panne ke liya kuch khona padtha hai.

Magar patience and motivation nahi hota.... rooz subah utho..agar kuch motivation ho tho deekho...

everythhing happens.

Decent_Guy
November 25th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by clik
abe 5 baje savere sone ke baad uth , soya to raat ko hoga na ?

Utha to sone ke baad hi jata hai.....agar soyega nahin to uthega kaise?:D :D :D

Decent_Guy
November 25th, 2003, 03:00 AM

Sahi bola bidu....a man can not live only on apples.....Even adam also had Eve with him when both of them eaten apple....:D :D :D