PDA

View Full Version : Should I go for a SARS test or not ?

Jat
April 25th, 2003, 09:29 AM
&nbsp

JaiSpeaks
April 25th, 2003, 09:39 AM
Jat , ek baat batayega sincerely ,,

Tu kyon itna phenkta hai ... itna bhi firki ghoomana acha nahi hai

Netra
April 25th, 2003, 09:49 AM
I just had unprotected cyber sex with a tall, dark, handsome guy. Should I go for an AIDS test?;)

Diplomat
April 25th, 2003, 09:51 AM
tall, dark.......was that while standing or sleeping, netraji ;)

Big-G
April 25th, 2003, 09:53 AM
I think Jat might be serious here.

Jat, go for a test. In fact go immediately. I mean, what do you lose? I hope and wish that's it's nothing serious. All the best, man!

dhurandhar
April 25th, 2003, 09:56 AM
abe udham (aka Jat)......you are under illusion.....agar saans lene mein takleef hoti hai aur bahut khaansi aaye to hi saars hoga.....:D

Jat
April 25th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by dhurandhar
abe udham (aka Jat)......you are under illusion.....agar saans lene mein takleef hoti hai aur bahut khaansi aaye to hi saars hoga.....:D

Yes that is the only comforting thing that I have no such respiratory problems and to make that doubly sure I am trying to smoke also though I am not enjoying it because fo the fever .

Meri 6th sense bhee yahi kehti hai kee SARS nahin ho saktaa , may be malaria shalria ho gayaa ho at the most .

Due to the URINE problem I got paranoid to the extent that may be my urethera or ureter or any of those things which connects the kidneys to the organ has got blocked and I might have to get operated .

For one full day their was a continuos pain in my penis .I had the urge to urinate and the urine use to come down from the bladder till the very tip of the glans but it just didnt oozed outside even after holding my dick for continuos ten minutes .

I got so afraid that I started drinking gallons and gallons of water to figure out whether something is definitely blocked or what .

A little diffrence it made and I was able to pass the urine but with a very burning sensation .

Today I am feeling much much better with no urine passing problems at all but an occasional pinching sensation in a pulsatory form is there.

This symptom had really scared the shit out of me and I was even ashamed of discussing it with my friends here , thinking that they might laugh and conclude chutya things and make fun of me by saying things like I have contacted a STD or may be even AIDS :rolleyes:

The dilemma that I was in was :-

IS the fever due to the urine problem or is the urine problem due to the high fever .

At the moment I am feeling quite energetic and hoping that by tomorrow morning I 'll get up with the lark alive and kicking and as fresh as the early morning dew , with no need to go to the doc .

I am really afraid of docs and hospitals and dispensaries .The very smell of these places makes me nauseus .

dhurandhar
April 25th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Jat
Yes that is the only comforting thing that I have no such respiratory problems and to make that doubly sure I am trying to smoke also though I am not enjoying it because fo the fever .

Meri 6th sense bhee yahi kehti hai kee SARS nahin ho saktaa , may be malaria shalria ho gayaa ho at the most .

Due to the URINE problem I got paranoid to the extent that may be my urethera or ureter or any of those things which connects the kidneys to the organ has got blocked and I might have to get operated .

For one full day their was a continuos pain in my penis .I had the urge to urinate and the urine use to come down from the bladder till the very tip of the glans but it just didnt oozed outside even after holding my dick for continuos ten minutes .

I got so afraid that I started drinking gallons and gallons of water to figure out whether something is definitely blocked or what .

A little diffrence it made and I was able to pass the urine but with a very burning sensation .

Today I am feeling much much better with no urine passing problems at all but an occasional pinching sensation in a pulsatory form is there.

This symptom had really scared the shit out of me and I was even ashamed of discussing it with my friends here , thinking that they might laugh and conclude chutya things and make fun of me by saying things like I have contacted a STD or may be even AIDS :rolleyes:

IS the fever due to the urine problem or is the urine problem due to the high fever .

At the moment I am feeling quite energetic and hoping that by tomorrow morning I 'll get up with the lark alive and kicking and as fresh as the early morning dew , with no need to go to the doc .

I am really afraid of docs and hospitals and dispensaries .The very smell of these places makes me nauseus .

you probly have gonorrhea or herpes....:D

or maybe just simple urinal infection:D

YedaAnna
April 25th, 2003, 10:25 AM
abe jat saale test karwaadebe jaldi... tu pehle se hee paagal aadmi lagta hai... apna teda dimaag laga ke aise hee baith gaya to haalat kharab ho jaayegi... jaakar milkar aabe doctor se:mad:

JaiSpeaks
April 25th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Or maybe u Masturbated too much :D

Did u check for testicular Cancer .. Quite common at this age .. No serious .. I just got tested

Diplomat
April 25th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Jat

kidney stone....urinal infection...maybe u passed the stone....

Netra
April 25th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Diplomat
tall, dark.......was that while standing or sleeping, netraji ;)

Kya question hain, Diplu? Cyber sex to kursi pe baith ke hi kiya ja sakta hain na?

Jat
April 25th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Cyber sex palang pay layt kay bhee kiyaa jaa saktaa hai with the person doing the cyber sex lying on top of his / her partner in the missionary position and simulataneoulsy having cyber sex with his / her cyber partner on his / her laptop .

Sometimes I imagine how blissful it wud be for a guy who is getting a blow job and doing cyber sex or echarcha simultaneoulsy .

Diplomat
April 25th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Netra
Kya question hain, Diplu? Cyber sex to kursi pe baith ke hi kiya ja sakta hain na?

let me be more direct ;)

Tall, dark when standing => Man was standing and he himself is tall and dark

Tall, dark while sleeping => Man was sleeping, so the only thing tall could be his .....

:D

Hint: Tall -> is in the vertical dimension
Long -> is in the horizontal dimension

nandini
April 25th, 2003, 07:40 PM
jat ko itna tez bukhaar hota hai tab bhi woh echarcha mein threads post karta hai...how does he manage to sit in front of the comp wehn he is so ill

tantric_yogi
April 25th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jat
respiratory problems

and to make that doubly sure I am trying to smoke also though I am not enjoying it because fo the fever .

ROTFLMAO hahahahahaha Yaar Dude salla tu kaissa chewtiya aadmi he be ... I dont know to laugh or cry ...

Abe Gobar ganesh what the hell are you writing at echarcha for? Dr. Gupta baitha hai kiya be idar pe? Go and see a doctor so she can prescirbe a regimen of antibiotics for your urniary tract infection or inflation ... SARS vars kuch bee nahin he be salle tere ko koin VD ka lafda he kiya?

Visit Doctor. Today. Now.

LOL :)

Netra
April 26th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Diplomat
let me be more direct ;)

Tall, dark when standing => Man was standing and he himself is tall and dark

Tall, dark while sleeping => Man was sleeping, so the only thing tall could be his .....

:D

Hint: Tall -> is in the vertical dimension
Long -> is in the horizontal dimension

Aisi baat hai kya diplu? Meri tubelight ab jalee.

Ravi
April 26th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Jat
&nbsp How does it matter?
If you have no SARS, no problem.
And if you have it, no nobody can save you.
So how does it matter if you test yourself or not.??

tantric_yogi
April 27th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Abe o Baniya JAT ... yaar tere ko kiya ho bagay, bhaYa? Why have you deleted your main post in this as well as couple of other threads and where the hell you been for past 72 hours?

Come now yaar ... we are just pulling your legs. I hope all is well. Sorry! I really am sorry if my reply offended you in any way. Theek? I do hope you are well.

vyomkeshsaxena
April 28th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by JaiSpeaks
Or maybe u Masturbated too much

Did u check for testicular Cancer .. Quite common at this age .. No serious .. I just got tested

prostrate cancer? :confused: :D :D

kyon jat.....did u get urself tested or not ...i've a felling itz just an STD or a UTI (urinary tract infection )...lekin dimplu ki kidney stone ki bhi baat theek ho sakti hain ;)

neways guys...nemore diseases to scare JAT :D :D

߲
April 28th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Diplu was right .

echarcha
April 28th, 2003, 01:52 PM
a proctology exam?? :D :D